The Unique Touch Salon
- Walk-ins are not allowed. Client visitors/guests are not allowed.
- Appointments scheduled will require a signed covid 19 waiver upon your arrival. Failure to sign the waiver will result in a refusal of service.
- For those appointments booked over the phone with properly executed waivers, the following shall apply:
- If there is a wait time between your arrival and your service, you will be asked to wait in your car. You will be asked to leave your cell phone number for a call to come in.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands at our sanitize station each time you enter the salon.
- Your temperature will be checked upon arrival.
- You will be required to wear personal protective equipment(PPE) while in the salon.
- For our stylists, barbers and salon operation, the following measures will take place;
- Stylist/Barber will have their temperature checked upon reporting to work.
- Stylist/Barber will wear PPE while conducting your service.
- Stylist/barber will sanitize and wash their hands between clients
- All seating, tables, dryers, hair-washing and stylist/barber styling stations, and capes will be sanitized between clients' use and at the end of each day.
- To the extent possible, disposable items will be used.
- The common area will no longer provide magazines, coffee machine, or any other frequently-touched items.
I, have agreed to receive a salon service from The Unique Touch on . I understand that before any service may be performed, I agree to the following:
- To cancel/reschedule my appointment within 24 hours if i am not feeling well for any reason, or if i have been exposed to anyone that has tested positive to the coronavirus in the past 14 days, or if i have any reason to believe that i have or have had the coronavirus within the last 14 days.
- To allow a check on my temperature upon arriving to the salon and allow the cancellation/rescheduling of my appointment if my temperature is over 99.0 degrees.
- To wear PPE including a mask and gloves while in the salon
- To agree to any and all charges that are charged by The Unique Touch for failing to sign this waiver or failing to timely cancel/reschedule my appointment or for any no calls/no shows.
- To agree to waive and not pursue any claim against The Unique Touch salon should i experience any coronavirus symptoms or test positive for coronavirus after receiving service from the salon.
****waiver will be signed upon arrival at The Unique Touch*********